Tuesday, August 30, 2005

At Peace... Almost - Part 1

When last we left our hero, Yarael Poof had decided to seek out Master Qui-Gon Jinn to help him with some of the finer points of being a Force Ghost...

Scene 1: Qui-Gon's and Jawajuice's apartment.

Yarael: Mon, jah got to help me. I can't do any o' de tings what make life worth living!
Qui-Gon: I'd be, like, glad to help with -
Jawajuice: Not now, though. I need you here, to help prevent Count Dooku from making a hostile takeover of our brownie company and turning it into a chain of cheap fast food stores!
Yarael: What be more important, mon? Me wellbeing, or jah brownie company?
Qui-Gon: My little buddy has a point, Yarael. It's not just the brownies, it's, like, the principle of the thing. Count Dooku's fast food outlets will sell totally fatty food, that has, like, no Kessel spi- er... no *flavor* - and will, like, ruin planetary health standards. We've lost enough battles so far - Bantha King and Kentucky Fried Kaadu have drawn so many teenagers away from healthy foods. If McDooku's opens, there'll be, like, an obesity epidemic.
Yarael: I'll tell jah what, mon. I'll raid Rooku McDooku's warehouse and destroy de secret recipies for his cheap fast food, den jah can help me wit' de whole "being one wit' de living Force" ting.
Jawajuice: I suppose that could work. Come back here with absolute proof that you've done it, and not only will I loan you Qui-Gon, I'll give you a cut-price insurance policy.
Yarael: I'm dead, mon. What would I need jah insurance policy for?
Jawajuice: Well... I'll give you some discount brownies, then.
Qui-Gon: Would those be the brownies that, like, fell in the-
Jawajuice: Shhhh...

The deal is made, and Yarael floats through the ether towards Rooku McDooku's warehouse on Serenno...

13 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

hee-hee - Sweet! A transparent Rasta infiltrator headed to the McDooku warehouse, bent on sabotage, in order to gain some afterlife training from a dead Jedi, and get some brownies that have been... uh, nevermind.

7:17 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

First the brownie shortage, now a hostile takeover. Man, I’m gonna need a vacation soon.

But if you manage to pull this off, Poof ol man, I can see some special rum drenched brownies coming your way.

Eh…once we secure some new spice.

10:58 AM  
Blogger havesex_now said...

What are your favorite tech startup founder's blogs ?
In a week, I will have the privilege of addressing the Founders Forum SIG to talk about Blogging for Company Founders.
i checked out your blog and i say... not too shabby ..lol.. care to do me the favour and check out mine about dui defense lawyer .. lemme know what you think. Amanda

11:17 AM  
Blogger making money said...

Bloggers
"THE apartment complex that I lived in, which is on the beach in Ocean Springs, is totally levelled.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home job opportunity site. It pretty much covers work at home job opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Emily Santiago said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. This may be of interest to you; indian religion in regards to information on indian religion

11:19 AM  
Blogger joe said...

Superdome refugees to be moved to Houston
Word of the move - a logistical nightmare at best - had not reached the Superdome when the Associated Press told administrators about it.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##work at home## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##work at home## related stuff.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

I found your blog very interesting, I'm going to bookmark it for sure!

As you might know, reading blogs can be a dangerous business. One blog I visited actually opened my PC's cd-rom. Others have scripts in their pages that do all sorts of things. God knows what they put on my PC.

I use Evidence Eliminator to clean my PC of this "filth" daily. I suggest that you should too for your own privacy and for your PC's safety.

I admit it, I sell Evidence Eliminator. I usually sell it for ten percent off. But because you are reading my comment (thank you), I want to give you half off. Just send me an email at info(at)evidence-eliminator-info.com and I'll reply with a special URL where you can get half off.

If you search for www evidence eliminator com support shtml in the search engines, you may find other sites like my www evidence eliminator com support shtml site. But you won't get this special offer (smile).

Thanks again for reading my comment.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Robert Parr said...

Superdome refugees to be moved to Houston
Word of the move - a logistical nightmare at best - had not reached the Superdome when the Associated Press told administrators about it.
Find the diet plan that fits you! I have a diet plan site/blog. It pretty much covers diet plan related stuff.

11:48 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

[talks to droids]
We're going to Dooku's warehouse!
[speaks into microphone]
All droids report to the hangar and prepare to launch! All ground units prepare to land!
This is Code Red! I repeat Code Red! Red for McDooku's hair! Code Red!
[turns off microphone]
The Yareal guy's going to have fun getting in here *cough*

9:26 PM  
Blogger Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said...

*Gasp* You've been splogged! Tut tut...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees california group health plan
. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is california group health plan
site/blog. It pretty much covers california group health plan
related stuff.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Diet Health and Fitness said...

Nice Blog

I have a diet heath and fitness tips blog

If you have time stop by sometime

Keep up the Good Work**Diet Health and Fitness Tips**

6:44 PM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
games center
It pretty much covers games center related issues.
Best regards!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home